Saturday, November 17, 2007

IN WHOSE FILM WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE?

I just knew from MOON IN THE GUTTER’s blog about the voting feature
of blogspot.com.

http://mooninthegutter.blogspot.com/2007/11/moon-in-gutters-first-poll-and-one.html

So I create my first poll as you can see on the top right of the page.

Please feel free to vote, and you can leave any comment here. I know it’s a tough choice. Hahaha.

As for now, I vote for Sharunas Bartas, because I have seen only one film of his—THE CORRIDOR (1994, A+), and the life in that film is not as tortured as the life in the other films of other directors. Maybe I will change my mind after I see other films of Sharunas Bartas.

2 comments:

14geronimo said...

Good luck for finding the other films by Sharnuas Bartas, I've been looking for them on DVD for years. The company that was about to publish them is now bankrupt (Gemini Films) and they own the rights to the films so by the time the legal paperwork is over DVDs will probably have disappeared from the surface of the Earth... My favourite is "Few of Us" by the way.

celinejulie said...

Thank you very much for your information, Nic. Now I know why there have been no DVDs of Sharunas Bartas. It’s sad to hear about this.