Sunday, December 28, 2008

INSPIRED BY MERVEILLESXX

I like what Merveillesxx wrote in his blog very much. Here is what he wrote:
http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=merveillesxx&month=12-2008&group=6&date=20&gblog=54


I’m not a whore

Whom you can use and leave
Whenever you want to

A whore is a respectable job
A whore deserves compensation

But all I get from you
Is only pain
And disaster


-------------------------


--Merveillesxx’s writing inspires me to write something totally funny and silly. Here is what I write:


I’m a whore
And that’s none of your business
My job is illegal
My job is immoral
But I’m not wrong
What’s wrong is the law
And some people’s moral
This law and moral should be destroyed

Tourists are my customers
And I’m very proud
Because I’ve never hurt tourists by supporting those who seized the airports

University students are my customers
And I’m very proud
Because I didn’t participate in their massacre.

I’m a low-class prostitute
Who think I have more human dignity
Than….


อ่านที่น้อง Merveillesxx เขียนใน blog แล้วทำให้เกิดแรงบันดาลใจเขียนอะไรฮาๆออกมาได้ดังต่อไปนี้
http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=merveillesxx&month=12-2008&group=6&date=20&gblog=54

ฉันเป็นกะหรี่
แล้วมันหนักหัวพ่อมึงเหรอ
ฉันทำผิดกฎหมาย
ฉันทำผิดศีลธรรม
แต่ฉันไม่ผิด
กฎหมายบางข้อต่างหากที่ผิด
ศีลธรรมของบางคนต่างหากที่วิกลจริต
กฎหมายและศีลธรรมพวกนี้ควรถูกทำลาย

นักท่องเที่ยวชอบเอาฉัน
และฉันก็สุดแสนจะภูมิใจ
ที่ฉันไม่เคยทำร้ายพวกเขาด้วยการให้ท้ายพวกปิดสนามบิน

นักศึกษาหนุ่มๆชอบเอาฉัน
และฉันก็ภาคภูมิใจ
ที่ฉันไม่เคยมีส่วนร่วมในการฆ่าพวกเขา

ฉันเป็นกะหรี่ชั้นต่ำ
ที่คิดว่าตัวเองมีศักดิ์ศรีความเป็นมนุษย์
มากกว่า...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A++++++++++++++++++

หนูขออนุญาตเอาของพี่ไปแปะในบล็อกนะคะ

celinejulie said...

ตามสบายเลยค่ะ :-)

black forest said...

ชนะเลิศ!

Anonymous said...

I found this quote and think of you ja.

"I never do what anyone else is doing. I could walk away from music and become a farmer or do some crochet. The worst thing in life for me is to do something I'm not happy doing."

-Singer Grace Jones on keeping ahead of the pack.

celinejulie said...

Thank you very much for Grace Jones' quote. She is really inspiring