Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WHAT I LEARNED FROM NINA GROSSE

This is my comment in Girish’s blog:
http://www.girishshambu.com/blog/2009/02/strombolian-films.html

--Oops, I made a mistake. I’ve seen L’ENFANCE NUE only once. It should have been in the list of films I need to watch again.

--I like what Fernando wrote very much: “it dawned on me that the film's rhythms were not going to adapt to me, I was going to adapt to the film's rhythms.”

This kind of thing happened to me while I was watching THE BIRTH OF LOVE (1993, Philippe Garrel). I felt a bit uneasy during the first half of the film, then I decided to let my mind flow with the rhythm of the film, and then I started to see/feel/experience the film’s beauty.

--Some lists by Cahiers du Cinema makes me want to re-watch some films by Brian De Palma and Clint Eastwood. Maybe I overlooked something in them in the first viewing.

--Another Strombolian film for me is HEAVEN OF GLASS (1987, Nina Grosse). I felt very blurred and vague after I had seen it the first time. I felt as if I had seen a 3-D film without the glasses. Later I realized that I shouldn’t have focused my mind on “the story” and “the action of characters”, but I should have focused my mind on “the atmosphere” and “the mood of characters”. I fell in love with this film in the second viewing.

-----------------------------

This is my comment in TT REVIEW’s blog:
http://ttreview.exteen.com/20090217/entry

“ชอบ THE CLASS มากๆ ตรงที่ว่าตัวละครมันดูเป็น "มนุษย์" ที่มีองค์ประกอบหลายส่วนอยู่ในตัวจริงๆเลยนะ ซึ่งแตกต่างจากหนังแนวครู-นักเรียนเรื่องอื่นๆที่ตัวละครดูเหมือนจะถูกสร้างขึ้นมาเพื่อรองรับสารที่เฉพาะเจาะจงอะไรบางอย่าง แต่ละฉากในหนังเรื่องนี้สะท้อนความเป็นมนุษย์ได้น่าสนใจดี อย่างเช่นฉากที่ครูผู้ชายคนนึงระเบิดอารมณ์ออกมาในหัองพักครู แต่พอเขาระเบิดอารมณ์เสร็จ เขาก็อารมณ์เย็นขึ้น และดูเหมือนจะกลับมาเป็นปกติได้ ตอนที่เห็นหน้าครูบางคนในหนังเรื่องนี้ เราก็เดาว่าครูบางคนจะต้องมีบทบาทแบบ "นางอิจฉา" หรือ "นายอิจฉา" แน่ๆ แต่ก็ไม่ใช่ พวกเขาเป็นเพียงมนุษย์ที่มีความเห็นแตกต่างจากพระเอกในบางครั้งบางคราวเท่านั้นเอง และไม่ได้มีบทบาทเป็น "ตัวร้าย" แต่อย่างใด”

------------------------------------------------

This is my comment in Konmongnang’s blog:
http://konmongnang.exteen.com/20090121/entry

“อ่านเรื่องของเพื่อนของคุณคนมองหนัง แล้วทำให้นึกถึงละครเรื่อง "มายา" ของว.วินิจฉัยกุล ที่นางเอกชื่อ "พิตะวัน" ถูกคนรวยเก็บมาเลี้ยง

ไม่รู้ว่าคุณคนมองหนังลองเสิร์ชหาชื่อเพื่อนคนนี้ใน facebook ดูหรือยัง บางทีอาจจะได้คุยกับเพื่อนคนนี้อีกครั้งก็ได้นะ

ถ้าหากเพื่อนคนนี้เอาชีวิตของครอบครัวตัวเองมาดัดแปลงเป็นหนัง อาจจะได้หนังที่น่าสนใจมากๆก็ได้ แต่ไม่รู้ว่าคุณ "คนมองหนัง" จะมีสภาพเป็น "นายอิจฉา" ในหนังเรื่องนี้หรือเปล่า เพราะพฤติกรรมของคุณคนมองหนังที่มีต่อเพื่อนคนนี้ในวัยเด็ก ดูคล้ายๆ นางอิจฉา ฮ่าๆๆ ”

No comments: