Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MY MINE (Woratouch Watanakul, A+++++)

NEW THAI FILMS I SAW ON JULY 15, 2009

1.MY MINE (Woratouch Watanakul, 19 min, A+)
ความในใจ/วรทัช วัฒนกุล/19.00

The official English title of this film reminds me of MON FILS A MOI (2006, Martial Fougeron, A+), which is also about a possessive mother.


2.CLIP X SEX AND DEATH (Somsak Sornpang, 21 min, A+)
คลิปเอ็กส์ เซ็กส์ซ่อนมรณะ/สมศักดิ์ สอนแพง/21.00


3.THE LOVE OF BANANA TREE (Piyanut Guntee, 10 min, A+/A)
ความรักของต้นกล้วย/ปิยณัฐ กันตี/10.00


4.DREAM OF A RIDICULOUS MAN (Punlop Horharin, 8 min, A+/A)
ความฝันของคนวิกลจริต/พัลลภ ฮอหรินทร์/8.00


5.TONG'S HAPPINESS (Benja Sriwilai, 15 min, A)
ความสุขของโต้ง/เบญจะ ศรีวิลัย/15.00


6.DATA MEMORIES (Yuwagorn Sintuwarawon + Nuttapol Cholwit, 18 min, B+)
ความ(ทรง)จำ/ยุวากร สินธุวราวรรณ/นาย นัฐพล ชลวิทย์/18.00


7.UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE (Wittaya Poosawasdi, 8 min, B+)

ครั้งหนึ่งไม่เคยลืม/วิทยา ปู่สวัสดิ์/8.00


8.TEACHER ROONGDAO (Pisaranont Isararut, 10 min, B+)
ครูรุ้งดาว/ปิสรานนท์ อิสระรัตน์/10.00


9.RESEMBLE (Thitipun Tubtong, 27 min, B+)
คล้ายคลึงกับ.../ฐิติพันธ์ ทับทอง/27.00

3 comments:

Vespertine said...

i like CLIP X SEX AND DEATH too. I saw it from Thunska's student showcase 2 months ago. It was very funny and made me think of my University queer life.

Vespertine said...

Btw, do u remember BASIA, a singer from 1980s? She 's just released new album in 20 years! Today the music company send her new cd to my office.

celinejulie said...

CLIP X SEX AND DEATH reminds me of my old friends and my student life, too. I think its script and its mise-en-scene are great.

I'm glad to know that Basia is still alive. My favorite songs of Basia is COPERNICUS and BRAVE NEW HOPE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHjtz4B7EJ8