Sunday, September 19, 2010

MY TIME WITH FRED KELEMEN

Fred Kelemen gave a Q&A session in Bangkok, Thailand, on November 8, 2007, after the audience had watched the recording of his stage play DESIRE (2001), which is adapted from DESIRE UNDER THE ELMS (แรงโลกีย์) (1924, Eugene O'Neill). The audience included Sonthaya Subyen, Morimart Radenahmad, Pathompong Manakitsomboon, Sumontha Suanpolrat (the stage actress in the Thai version of THE BITTER TEARS OF PETRA VON KANT), Thanes Noonmun (the co-author of 151 CINEMA), Wilaiwan Praejaroen (the director of THE ARTIST'S FATE), and Roger Tonge (the director of the BBC gay film TWO OF US (1988)). I'm not sure who recorded this clip, but I guess it's Phaisit Phanphruksachat.

Sonthaya gave me a one-hour clip of this Q&A session, but I don't know how to split this video files. So I can upload only the first fifteen minutes of this clip.


No comments: