Friday, November 26, 2010

GOGO (2010, Jurarak Kongpol, A++++++++++)

THAI FILMS SEEN ON JULY 28

1.GOGO (2010, Jurarak Kongpol, A+)
ลงสนาม จุฬาลักษณ์ กองพล 3
Every scene in this film is classic. It makes me laugh uncontrollably. This lesbian film is made by a young girl. I hope she continues to make this kind of films in the future.

2.THE BUCKET TALE (2009, Palakorn Kleungfack, A+)
เรื่องเล่าถังใส่น้ำ พลากร กลึงฟัก 20
My comment on this film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0OJLDYocck

3.THIS IS LOVE STORY (2009, Eakalak Maleetipawan, A+)
เรื่องนี้เกี่ยวกับความรัก เอกลักษณ์ มาลีทิพย์วรรณ 51
I think this film is very touching.

4.HOT ENVY (2010, Pongpat Poonwattanapong, A+)
แรงริษยา พงษ์พัฒน์ พูนวัฒนาพงษ์ 11
You can watch this film here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TcHBj4MnuY

5.QUESTION OF LIFE (2010, Eisaraphong Kraichingrit, A+)
เรื่องเล่า สายน้ำ และความตาย อิศรพงษ์ ไกรชิงฤทธิ์ 31
I like the mysterious atmosphere in this film very much.

6.SCHOOL (2010, Somchai Vachirachongkol, documentary, 91 min, approximately A+)
โรงเรียนของฉัน สมชาย วชิระจงกล 50
I only saw the last 30 mintues of this film.

7.TONIGHT STORY (2010, Teera Prachumkong, A+/A)
เรื่องเล่า...คืนนี้ ธีระ ประชุมของ 13
Teera's films are always interesting, though the last part of this film is not as shocking as I had expected it to be.

8.SHIFTING CULTIVATION (2010, Pisut Srimhok, documentary, A)
ไร่หมุนเวียน พิสุทธิ์ ศรีหมอก 32
I think Pisut's films are good, though this one suffers from not being different from HARVEST SEASON (2009, Pisut Srimhok, A+).

No comments: